Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Obligatory Introduction


My husband Bryan is an economics expert, literally. He spent a decade at Clemson University (six of them graduate school), emerging victorious with the king of all degrees: his doctorate. Recently, our dinner table has become our own intellectual battleground for discussions about world events, new stupid laws and issues we have with things we are reading.

With all the learning, I'm taking good notes. This blog is my place to share the simple brilliance Bryan shared with me. He's patient in his speaking and clear in his explanations. It's really great to learn from someone who loves what he's talking about and loves the person he's talking to. I think it's the most conducive learning environments out there.

So, why blog? Because economics is something everyone could learn more about. Because I prefer typing to handwriting. Because I want Bryan to see how brilliant a teacher he is. Because there actually is an easy way to explain economics, and that's the way Bryan does it.

No comments:

Post a Comment